Monday, November 16, 2009

Holidays In Hand 2009- Day 1

Well today is the first day of a class called Holidays In Hand 2009. It's an online digital scrapbooking class and can be found at www.jessicaspraque.com. Our first assignment is to write our values and goals for the holiday season:

1. Advent Wreath-have one and actually use it
2. Christmas Wish Lists completed
3. Make Christmas cards or digitally enhance husband's Christmas Letter
4. Relax and don't freak out

Some key words that come to mind when I think of the Christmas season:

Food Spirit Savoring Tradition Family Giving
Laughter Joyful Thankful Love Caring Jesus

Hopefully these key words will help me with title pages later on! We also have to journal 20 minutes each day of the month of December. That might not happen, but I'll try!

11 more days until Black Friday!!!

5 comments:

  1. love that Lisa.... my list is very different, but i am making a mini muffin tin advent calendar- do you want to make one, too???

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll e-mail you one... they are great for craft fairs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start to the class!! We have one Advent Calendar that I made last year, we put peices of a LEGO set in so the boys can build a kit on Christmas Eve. This year I want to make one to put activities in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I don't know what the digital class covers exactly, but if you need any help with PhotoShop or whatnot, let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete