Thursday, December 31, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!




We've been very busy making things and going places.  I haven't had a chance to scrapbook but here's some of my favorites from December...



I didn't make the wreath, but I added the photos and hemp.  It was fun. 
It hung right behind our Christmas tree this year.

Joey and I made an experiment for the birds.

Yeah! I made my advent wreath...even though I didn't get the correct colored candles to go with advent, there's always next year!


This lovely desert was just beautiful to look at while at Wentworth by the Sea with Grammy Pearl.  I love the bubbles!!

This was just a package we made up for Kiki's teacher for Christmas.  I sewed the packaged then printed out some stamps from My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up...another way to use that software, lol!!

1 comment:

  1. the package is so cute :) i love the pretty wreath and decor! beautiful! i wish i had a taste of that yummy looking desert :)

    ReplyDelete