Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Right Place, Right Time

All morning was spent cleaning.  Cleaning the floors, doing the dishes, and getting the kids ready for school.  Then getting Joey ready for homeschool.  All for what?  Well the house does smell and look better...even if I can still here the muttering of Joey outside.  Anyway, a nice reward came my way after taking Lizzy to school.  It wasn't huge and most people wouldn't think of it as a reward...but it's just what I needed...

Just a helicopter...but it was flying really low.
Are they looking for someone or something?
Should it be THAT close to the trees?
And my favorite...it's like he came back for more...
Joey and I thought they were going to crash with the circling they did. 
Just a little excitement...that's all I needed today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment