Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Same blog NAME but different focus...

There's never going to be enough time to document all my adventures & stories.  I can only hope to catch a small glimpse of it before it passes by.  My focus lately has turned to my photography.   Instead of extensive cleaning, scrapbooking or or picking out new homeschooling curriculum, my focus is on catching that smaller part...maybe that macro shot of life that the average person might miss...or chooses to ignore.  After all, if you can't see it, is it really there? 




 My other focus is on camera reviews.  Over the past two years, I have searched for that perfect dslr camera.  Everyone has her/his view on what "the perfect camera" is.  But does that camera work for you?  Mine Retails for $3,000, body only but that's only my dream camera.





My hope is that by sharing what I've learned over the past few years,  it might encourage someone else to learn how to take photos with their own camera.  Do you really need that DSLR? And I will learn things from your comments  and experiences.  (psst...don't tell anyone but this cute little lady bug was shot using my Sony point & shoot!!!)

1 comment:

  1. this post was a happy surprise tonight :) I cannot wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete